LANDESK Security and Patch News
· (October 28, 2015) Oracle has released the Java SE 8u45 update for Windows. This release contains the following new features:
New Features and Changes
Java Packager Tool Enhancements
JDK 8u45 release contains the following enhancements to the Java Packager:
Starting with JDK 8u45 release, the jar tool no longer allows the leading slash "/" and ".." (dot-dot) path component in zip entry file name when creating new and/or extracting from zip and jar file. If needed, the new command line option "-P" should be used explicitly to preserve the dot-dot and/or absolute path component.
A jnlp application, with nested tags within a or tag, can throw an NPE. The issue is now fixed. The tag should be used only if the is actually used.
Nashorn has known issues where it incorrectly compiles try/finally constructs.
Oracle re-release this Java SE 8u45,so please renamed patch file as this list:
Please download the install packages manually from http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/downloads/index.html, then put them in the "patch" folder. Please visit the following page for more details: http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/8u45-relnotes-2494160.html
· Vulnerability ID – JREv8U45v2
· Vulnerability ID – JREv8U45v2_Upgrade
· Vulnerability ID – JDKv8U45v2_Manual
· Vulnerability ID – JDKv8U45v2_Manual_Upgrade
· Vulnerability ID – JREJDKv8U45v2_Manual
· Vulnerability ID – JREJDKv8U45v2_Manual_Upgrade
· Vulnerability ID – N/A
New Patch Downloads
Where to Send Feedback
LANDESK Product Support
Copyright © 2015 LANDESK Software. All rights reserved. LANDESK is either a registered trademark or trademark of LANDESK Software, Ltd. or its affiliated entities in the United States and/or other countries. Other names or brands may be claimed as the property of others.