LANDESK Security and Patch News
· (December 15, 2015) Microsoft has released KB3085578 which is an update for Microsoft Office 2013. This update fixes the following issue:
When you synchronize files by using Microsoft OneDrive, the Access Denied error occurs because of invalid authorization headers.
Please visit the following page for more details: https://support2.microsoft.com/kb/3085578
· Vulnerability ID – 3085578_INTL
· Vulnerability ID – 2826004_INTL
· Vulnerability ID – 2880464_INTL
· Vulnerability ID – 2881009_INTL
· Vulnerability ID – 2889858_INTL
· Vulnerability ID – 2920742_INTL
· Vulnerability ID – 2956169_INTL
· Vulnerability ID – 2965269_INTL
Vulnerability ID – 3039792_INTL
· Vulnerability ID – 3085493_INTL
(Added the replacement information.)
New Patch Downloads
Where to Send Feedback
LANDESK Product Support
Copyright © 2015 LANDESK Software. All rights reserved. LANDESK is either a registered trademark or trademark of LANDESK Software, Ltd. or its affiliated entities in the United States and/or other countries. Other names or brands may be claimed as the property of others.
Information in this document is provided for information purposes only. The information presented here is subject to change without notice. This information is not warranted to be error-free, nor subject to any other warranties or conditions, whether expressed orally or implied in law, including any implied warranties and conditions of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. LANDESK disclaims any liability with respect to this document and LANDESK has no responsibility or liability for any third party products of any content contained on any site referenced herein. This document may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, for any purpose, without our prior written permission. For the most current product information, please visit http://www.LANDESK.com.