LANDESK Security and Patch News
· (December 15, 2015) Microsoft has released KB3114333 which is an update for Microsoft Office 2013. This update provides the following improvements and fixes:
•Changes the new database template selector to blank desktop database in Access 2013.
•Updates Office applications to use configure token to add SharePoint trusted URLs to the trusted zone.
• Fixes the following issues:•When you move another window over Outlook 2013, and you use a right-to-left language, a redraw issue occurs in Outlook 2013 where the background isn't repainted correctly.
•You can't open or reply a document or an email message that has an IRM template protected if the IRM template name is changed.
•Some unnecessary network traffic occurs during AutoDiscover in Outlook 2013.
•The Inbox folder doesn't synchronize in Outlook 2013. In addition, your mailbox is renamed as Archive or an archive mailbox is renamed as your mailbox, and you may see a duplicate view of your mailbox when you expand an archive mailbox.
•OneDrive for Business doesn't synchronize files after you install October 13, 2015, update for Office 2013 (KB3085566).
Please visit the following page for more details: https://support2.microsoft.com/kb/3114333
· Vulnerability ID – 3114333_INTL
· Vulnerability ID – 2727096_INTL
· Vulnerability ID – 2825631_INTL
· Vulnerability ID – 2880987_INTL
· Vulnerability ID – 2883052_INTL
· Vulnerability ID – 2889848_INTL
· Vulnerability ID – 2889927_INTL
· Vulnerability ID – 2899493_INTL
· Vulnerability ID – 2920734_INTL
· Vulnerability ID – 2920798_INTL
· Vulnerability ID – 2965218_INTL
· Vulnerability ID – 3039700_INTL
· Vulnerability ID – 3054853_INTL
· Vulnerability ID – 3054925_INTL
· Vulnerability ID – 3055001_INTL
· Vulnerability ID – 3085480_INTL
· Vulnerability ID – 3085566_INTL
(Added the replacement information.)
New Patch Downloads
Where to Send Feedback
At LANDESK, we are constantly striving to improve our products and services and hope you find these changes reflective of our ongoing commitment to listen to you—our partners and customers—in providing the best possible solutions to meet your needs now and in the future. Please continue to provide feedback by contacting our local support organization.
LANDESK Product Support
Copyright © 2015 LANDESK Software. All rights reserved. LANDESK is either a registered trademark or trademark of LANDESK Software, Ltd. or its affiliated entities in the United States and/or other countries. Other names or brands may be claimed as the property of others.
Information in this document is provided for information purposes only. The information presented here is subject to change without notice. This information is not warranted to be error-free, nor subject to any other warranties or conditions, whether expressed orally or implied in law, including any implied warranties and conditions of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. LANDESK disclaims any liability with respect to this document and LANDESK has no responsibility or liability for any third party products of any content contained on any site referenced herein. This document may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, for any purpose, without our prior written permission. For the most current product information, please visit http://www.LANDESK.com.