B2B connector is not working/pulling information.
Vendors sometimes implement changes to their websites that interfere with LDDA's ability to gather data. However, there are steps that can be done manually to temporarily get past some of these changes..
For more information on B2B connectors please consult this document: Basic Troubleshooting Guide - Data Translation Services - B2B Connectors
First and foremost, make sure you are on the latest sustaining patch for DA and the latest content release:
This should state the latest content that is out:
Next, run the B2B rule and make sure the website is accessible by pushing Alt+Tab and moving to the "Managed Planet Web Pull" window.
A captcha is encountered
This issue happens when a vendor has implemented additional security on their site. This is usually done to prevent DDos attacks.
Solution: It is best to schedule the rule to run multiple times throughout course of the day. It also advised to run it at a time when minimal traffic is anticipated like Midnight or 2am.
There are times when there may have been changes on a vendor's website that may interfere with the automated process of retrieving information. In this case it can sometimes be done manually through the Managed Planet Webpull window if the website is accessible.
Troubleshooting WebMacro Connectors
Any B2B connector that uses the new WebMacro Technology unfortunately does not have a hidden window. Currently the only way to invoke this is to do so by hand. Here are instructions on how to do that. Note that this will likely change in a future update.
- Right click on your respecive rule and select "Run Now"
- DO NOT CLICK START
- Navigate to "InstallPath:\LANDESK\ManagementSuite\WEBPULL"
- Rename the file LANDESK.DataAnalytics.DTS.WebMacro.exe to LANDESK.DataAnalytics.DTS.WebMacro.bak
- Now click Start in the rule's popup window.
- Now you should see the rule fail or disappear. This is expected.
- Now you should have a new file under "InstallPath:\LANDESK\ManagementSuite\MP_Temp\MicrosoftVL\" (or whatever connector your using) and the file should be named arandomnumber.web
- With the file you've now generated you'll need to use it as an argument in a command prompt with the following syntax: LANDESK.DataAnalytics.DTS.WebMacro.exe "filename.web" /NO
- When the UI pop's up simply press play.
The B2B connectors that we offer allows a user to pull information conveniently from a manufactures website. However, LANDesk also offers a Universal B2B connector that can be used to pull this information from those on the B2B connector's list, as well as those that are not listed. The following link shows you how to configure this: https://help.landesk.com/docs/help/en_US/LDDA/9.6/Default.htm#DA/ldda_t_dts_b2b_wiz.htm%3FTocPath%3DData%2520Translation… If the steps listed do not work please contact support