Inbound mail is polling to quickly or the time frame it is polling needs to be modified.
Modify the Polling time settings within Configuration Center on the Mail Manager - Inbound Service configured service by stopping the service and clicking Edit.
On the window that populates called Edit Service modify the Poll Time (minutes) field to the desired time for polling.
Steps to change poll time:
1. Log into configuration center on your Application Server running Inbound Mail Services.
2. Select the Instance you are wanting to modify.
3. Once logged into the ConfigurationCenter Instance Configuration page and Scroll down to the Configured Services Section
4. Find the (instancename) Mail Manager - Inbound Service and click Stop to stop the Service. Once the Service is stopped click the Edit link to modify the Service.
5. Edit the Poll Time (minutes) field to the desired time in minutes that you would like the Inbound mail service to Poll your inbox.
6. Once completed click OK, Then click Start on the (instancename) Mail Manager - Inbound Service to restart the service with the new poll time.