LANDESK Security and Patch News
· (January 15, 2016) Microsoft has released KB3114500 which is an update for Outlook 2013. Enables the function that disables automatic hyperlink detection in the subject field of an email message. After you enable the function, the URLs in the subject field won't be clickable.
Note To enable this function, see KB3114480.
Fixes the following issues:
Consider the following scenario:
An email message has multiple attachments.
The file names of the attachments contain characters other than US-ASCII.
The order of the files is sorted by Unicode that differs from the order by the current system locale (such as Japanese or Russian).
In this situation, the file names may be overwritten by another file name or swapped.
When you enter some text on the Inside My Organization tab and leave the Outside My Organization tab blank in the Automatic Replies dialog box, you receive the following error message:
The auto-reply message for people outside your organization cannot be blank.
Please visit the following page for more details: https://support2.microsoft.com/kb/3114500
· Vulnerability ID – 3114500_INTL
· Vulnerability ID – 2738013_INTL
· Vulnerability ID – 2880470_INTL
· Vulnerability ID – 2899504_INTL
· Vulnerability ID – 2956087_INTL
· Vulnerability ID – 2956170_INTL
· Vulnerability ID – 2965270_INTL
· Vulnerability ID – 2986204_INTL
· Vulnerability ID – 3039799_INTL
· Vulnerability ID – 3054855_INTL
· Vulnerability ID – 3054940_INTL
· Vulnerability ID – 3055012_INTL
· Vulnerability ID – 3085495_INTL
· Vulnerability ID – 3085579_INTL
· Vulnerability ID – 3114349_INTL
New Patch Downloads
Where to Send Feedback
At LANDESK, we are constantly striving to improve our products and services and hope you find these changes reflective of our ongoing commitment to listen to you—our partners and customers—in providing the best possible solutions to meet your needs now and in the future. Please continue to provide feedback by contacting our local support organization.
LANDESK Product Support
Copyright © 2016 LANDESK Software. All rights reserved. LANDESK is either a registered trademark or trademark of LANDESK Software, Ltd. or its affiliated entities in the United States and/or other countries. Other names or brands may be claimed as the property of others.
Information in this document is provided for information purposes only. The information presented here is subject to change without notice. This information is not warranted to be error-free, nor subject to any other warranties or conditions, whether expressed orally or implied in law, including any implied warranties and conditions of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. LANDESK disclaims any liability with respect to this document and LANDESK has no responsibility or liability for any third party products of any content contained on any site referenced herein. This document may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, for any purpose, without our prior written permission. For the most current product information, please visithttp://www.LANDESK.com.