LANDESK Security and Patch News
· (January 15, 2016) Microsoft has released KB3114505 which fixes the following issue:
Assume that you try to export a table to a text file in Access 2013. When you select the Advanced button in the Export Text Wizard dialog box, Access 2013 may crash.
This non-ENU definition may have been download with ENU content. Please visit the following page for more details: https://support2.microsoft.com/kb/3114505
· Vulnerability ID – 3114505_INTL
· Vulnerability ID – 2752093_INTL
· Vulnerability ID – 2827233_INTL
· Vulnerability ID – 2863859_INTL
· Vulnerability ID – 2910930_INTL
· Vulnerability ID – 2956176_INTL
· Vulnerability ID – 2965276_INTL
· Vulnerability ID – 3054795_INTL
· Vulnerability ID – 3054950_INTL
· Vulnerability ID – 3055016_INTL
· Vulnerability ID – 3085503_INTL
· Vulnerability ID – 3114357_INTL
New Patch Downloads
Where to Send Feedback
LANDESK Product Support
Copyright © 2016 LANDESK Software. All rights reserved. LANDESK is either a registered trademark or trademark of LANDESK Software, Ltd. or its affiliated entities in the United States and/or other countries. Other names or brands may be claimed as the property of others.
Information in this document is provided for information purposes only. The information presented here is subject to change without notice. This information is not warranted to be error-free, nor subject to any other warranties or conditions, whether expressed orally or implied in law, including any implied warranties and conditions of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. LANDESK disclaims any liability with respect to this document and LANDESK has no responsibility or liability for any third party products of any content contained on any site referenced herein. This document may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, for any purpose, without our prior written permission. For the most current product information, please visithttp://www.LANDESK.com.