The process for retrieving the broker certificate has changed in LDMS. The certificate will now install by default of the LDMS 2016 agent installation, but will need to be approved from the core server.
1. Install the agent.
2. On the core server, select Configure from the menu bar -> Manage Cloud Services Appliance.
3. Select the "Manage client certificates" tab.
4. The default behavior is to have all broker certificate requests go to Unapproved status and have the LANDESK Admins approve each request to download the certificate. This can be changed to automatically approve all requests but is not recommended due to security.
a. To approve the device, select it from the list.
b. Click the "Approve selected" button.
5. Once communication with the CSA completes, the device will move from the Unapproved list to the Approved list.
6. The process is complete and the client is able to communicate with the core.
* This is the same process to approve broker requests if the broker config utility is manually run on the client.