Applies to: CETerm, CE3270, CE5250, CEVT220
Instructions to register terminal emulation products version 4.1 and above.
- Run the purchased product application on your Windows CE / Windows Mobile device
- From the application menu, select [Session] [Connect]. Alternatively, you may tap the "Connect" button on the application toolbar
- If your copy of the product is not yet registered, you will receive the following dialog
- Tap the "Register" button. This will prompt you for your User ID and Key to register your software license
- Enter the provided your company name / User name for the User id.
- Enter the registration key using the soft keypad on the device. Note that your registration key is provided as 4 hyphenated values such as aaaa-bbbb-cccc-dddd. Make sure you enter these in the correct order as indicated in the picture above
- Tap OK
If your Key matched your device ID (Serial number / MAC address), your product will be registered and you will be connected to the destination host. If the keys do not match, you will be prompted with a failure message accordingly. Please make sure your Key is entered correctly. This is case sensitive. If the problem persists, pleasecontact support: https://support.wavelink.com/CaseLogging.aspx
Once the product is registered, your User ID is correctly displayed in the About dialog box and under the Naurtech splash screen.