Applies to: CETerm, CE3270, CE5250, CEVT220
Instructions to register terminal emulation products
- Run the purchased product application on your Windows CE device
- From the "Session" application menu, select "Connect". Alternatively, you may tap the "Connect" button on the CommandBar
- If your copy of the product is not yet registered, you will receive the following dialog
- Tap the "Register" button. This will prompt you for your User ID and Key to register your software license
Dialog for version 3.0
Dialog for version 3.1 or higher
- Enter the provided User ID and Key using the soft keypad on the device. NOTE: User ID and Key are case sensitive
- Tap OK
If your Used ID and Key are correct, your product will be registered and you will be connected to the destination host. If the keys do not match, you will be prompted with a failure message accordingly. Please make sure both the User ID and Key are entered correctly. Both of these are case sensitive. If the problem persists, please send e-mail to email@example.com.
Once the product is registered, you can check the registration in the About box. You can do this by selecting the "About" sub-menu from the "File" application menu.