LANDESK Security and Patch News
· (March 4, 2016) Microsoft has released KB3138615 which is an update that fixes the following issue with previous versions of the Windows Update Agent for Windows 8.1, Windows RT 8.1, and Windows Server 2012 R2: Windows Update would sometimes not restart the computer as expected when the “Always automatically restart at the scheduled time” policy was set.
Please visit the following page for more details: https://support2.microsoft.com/kb/3138615
· Vulnerability ID – 3138615_MSU
· Vulnerability ID – 2989542_MSU
· Vulnerability ID – 3008188_MSU
· Vulnerability ID – 3050267_MSU
· Vulnerability ID – 3065988v2_MSU
· Vulnerability ID – 3075853_MSU
· Vulnerability ID – 3083325_MSU
· Vulnerability ID – 3083711_MSU
· Vulnerability ID – 3102812_MSU
· Vulnerability ID – 3112336_MSU
· Vulnerability ID – 3135449_MSU
New Patch Downloads
Where to Send Feedback
At LANDESK, we are constantly striving to improve our products and services and hope you find these changes reflective of our ongoing commitment to listen to you—our partners and customers—in providing the best possible solutions to meet your needs now and in the future. Please continue to provide feedback by contacting our local support organization.
LANDESK Product Support
Copyright © 2016 LANDESK Software. All rights reserved. LANDESK is either a registered trademark or trademark of LANDESK Software, Ltd. or its affiliated entities in the United States and/or other countries. Other names or brands may be claimed as the property of others.
Information in this document is provided for information purposes only. The information presented here is subject to change without notice. This information is not warranted to be error-free, nor subject to any other warranties or conditions, whether expressed orally or implied in law, including any implied warranties and conditions of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. LANDESK disclaims any liability with respect to this document and LANDESK has no responsibility or liability for any third party products of any content contained on any site referenced herein. This document may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, for any purpose, without our prior written permission. For the most current product information, please visit http://www.LANDESK.com.