To resolve this error you need to have both the remote viewer installed as well as the URL handler. You can follow these steps to enable the functionality in almost any browser. In this example, we are using IE11.
- Navigate to the "Download Tools" link on the left sidebar of your core servers remote URL (https://%Core-FQDN%/remote)
- Click the "Remote control" component as seen below and save the self-extracting executable to your computer and run the installer.
- Repeat for the URL Handler labeled "LANDESK Application Launcher"
- Restart your Browser. (Sometimes this requires you to Reset your Internet Explorer in the advanced options)
- Navigate to "My Devices" and remote control the device you're trying to connect to.
- Click Allow in the Internet Explorer dialog window.
At this point, the Remote Viewer should launch and connect you to the selected device.