Verified Product Versions
LANDESK Management Suite 2016.x
LANDESK Management Suite (LDMS) 2016 bundles MS SQL Server 2014 on a new installation. Should you need to connect and perform tasks on the 2014 database, you will need to use SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS). However, SSMS does not come as part of the installation bundle.
To Download and install 2014 SSMS:
2. Click the download button.
3. Put a check in the box for "MgmtStudio 64BIT\SQLManagementStudio_x64_ENU.exe" and click Next.
4. Once your download has finished, Run the file.
5. Select "New SQL Server stand-alone installation or add features to an existing installation".
6. Select "Add features to an existing instance of SQL Server 2014". Then, click Next.
7. Place a check in Management Tools - Basic. Then click Next.
8. You will see something like the following progress par as it installs the tools.
9. Finally, you will see the final screen. Then, click Close.
10. SQL Server Management Studio is now installed. You will now be able to search for SSMS from the start menu and see the new icon.