You want to either hide or display the Agent / Remote Control icons on your deployed clients.
This is controlled from the agent configuration properties.
1. Open the deployed agent configuration properties.
2. Click on the start tab on the left of the properties if it is not already displayed.
3. Then, look for "show start menu on end user device" towards the bottom.
4. Check or uncheck the box, depending on whether you wish to hide or display the agent icon.
5. Click Save
6. Push your new agent configuration out to the desired clients.
7. The change will take effect. No Reboot is necessary.