We are pleased to announce the latest quarterly release of Service Desk—LANDESK® Service Desk version 2016.1, available April 12.
This release continues to help you modernize your IT. The solution empowers individuals to be more productive and take action while providing exceptional user experiences.
Read more about the highlights of 2016.1 below:
- Focus on your most important data with simple dashboard creation for the analyst
- Gain insights faster with enhanced visualizations
- New gadgets in Workspaces
- Design and configure appearance
- Personalize the experience with corporate branding
- Apply logos, background image, and theme
- Increase productivity through fast access and actions
- Add menu shortcuts
- Apply process action to multiple items in list (bulk actions)
- Apply action to one or more related processes (related action)
- Smarter Resource Usage
- Optimized for background processing
- Unlimited email attachment size
- Supports LANDESK Management Suite version 2016
Please refer to the document What’s New in LANDESK Service Desk 2016.1 for further information.
New Design App
In addition to the 2016.1 release, get the new Service Portfolio Design App. Design, build, create, and publish services as part of a process. The app is freely available from the Design App Store.
Access LANDESK Service Desk 2016.1
Registered individuals can access the newest Service Desk software via the download area on the Community from April 12. For the latest end-of-life dates, refer to the Customer Support End of Life web page .
Contact your local LANDESK representative to learn more about these latest innovations.
The LANDESK ITSM Team