Android Device with Velocity Client
- When you have completed your Velocity configuration, how do you send the settings to the device?
- How do I create a .wldep file?
- Where do I put the .wldep file?
- I can't find the com.wavelink.velocity folder on my device. Where do I put the .wldep file?
- In the Velocity Console, open the project that you have completed
- Select "Deploy"
- You will see Velocity save you project
- Then you will get a pop up asking you to save your .wldep file.
- Save it to location that you can easily access.
- Connect your Android device to your computer with a USB cable
- Browser to your .wldep file (created in Step 5) and Copy & Paste it into the "com.wavelink.velocity" folder on the Android device.
IMPORTANT: If you have NOT opened the Velocity client on the device yet, the com.wavelink.velocity folder will not be created. You can manually create this folder on the device.
- When you next open the Velocity client your settings will be loaded.