LANDESK introduces its newest version of the IT Asset Management (ITAM) Suite, which encompasses two new disciplines: 1) Asset Central, an on-premise or cloud-based solution designed to help customers manage their asset; and 2) Asset Intelligence, a product built to discover and inventory hardware and software, connect with vendors, and track how users interact with an organization’s IT assets. When combined, the solutions deliver customers a complete view of their IT asset management position in a single ITAM Suite.
This release delivers capabilities and products traditionally found within the IT Asset Management Suite, but are grouped strategically to make them easier for consumers to identify and purchase.
- Lifecycle Management – Track asset lifecycles to lower maintenance spend, provision new assets quickly, and control IT costs.
- Out-of-the-Box Processes – Processes like lifecycle management, disposal, software audit, contract management, and more designed to address real customer pain points.
- Integration with Service Desk – Asset Central, now available in Workspaces, integrates with LANDESK Service Desk for easy request management, maximizing productivity.
- Reclamation – Monitor applications for usage, recover unused software licenses, and reallocate when appropriate.
- B2B Connectors – Aggregate manufacturer, vendor, and reseller data such as purchase order numbers, device types, and location mapping.
- Workspaces – Create drillable info-graphic style dashboards that put intelligent information about your buying decisions and audit compliance at your fingertips.
Track and maintain hardware and software assets through their lifecycle, reclaim unused licenses, support security efforts, manage vendors and contracts, and cut costs up to 50%.*
Access LANDESK IT Asset Management Suite 2016
Existing ALM Customers
For existing ALM customers, if you’re interested in Asset Central or the ITAM Suite, please contact your LANDESK representative to discuss future transition to Asset Central. There are no plans to withdraw support for ALM at this time.
Contact your local LANDESK IT Asset Management representative to learn more about these latest innovations.
The LANDESK ITAM Team