LANDESK Security and Patch News
· (April 15, 2016) LANDESK has released MS16-039v2_INTL which is an update for MS16-039. This security update resolves vulnerabilities in Microsoft Windows, Microsoft .NET Framework, Microsoft Office, Skype for Business, and Microsoft Lync. The most severe of the vulnerabilities could allow remote code execution if a user opens a specially crafted document or visits a webpage that contains specially crafted embedded fonts.
v2.0: Adds one detection rule, LMSetup.KB3148522.exe for Microsoft Live Meeting 2007 Console.
Microsoft announced this patch updated on April 12, 2016, but we verified that hash did not change until 15 APR.
Fixes the following issues:
TFS 306173 - MS16-039_INTL detection logic for lync2010-kb3144427-x86.cab is installing on x64 platform.
TFS 306175 - MS16-039_INTL - Lync2015 detection rules only have Office2007 listed as affected products.
Please visit the following page for more details: https://technet.microsoft.com/library/security/MS16-039
· Vulnerability ID – MS16-039v2_INTL
· Vulnerability ID – MS15-123_INTL
· Vulnerability ID – MS15-128_INTL
· Vulnerability ID – MS16-039_INTL
New Patch Downloads
Where to Send Feedback
LANDESK Product Support
Copyright © 2016 LANDESK Software. All rights reserved. LANDESK is either a registered trademark or trademark of LANDESK Software, Ltd. or its affiliated entities in the United States and/or other countries. Other names or brands may be claimed as the property of others.