CE Term 5.7
Getting "CE Term Scanner Error" when opening CE Term
- You've installed the wrong build of CE Term for the type of device you are using
- Because the scanner doesn't have an internal scanner, the scanner is disabled by default (allowing for a 3rd party tool to control the scanner).
- Try setting the scanner to enable
- Configure > Scanner > "Enable"
- If you've downloaded the incorrect version for your device, visit http://www.naurtech.com/downloads.php and download the correct version for your device
- If you are specifically using the VC70N0 or VC7090, try the MC9200 build on the device.