LANDESK Security and Patch News
· (April 22, 2016) Microsoft has released an update for MS16-039. This security update resolves vulnerabilities in Microsoft Windows, Microsoft .NET Framework, Microsoft Office, Skype for Business, and Microsoft Lync.
V2.0 (April 19, 2016): To comprehensively address CVE-2016-0145, Microsoft re-released security update 3144432 for affected editions of Microsoft Live Meeting 2007 Console. Customers running Microsoft Live Meeting 2007 Console should install the update to be fully protected from the vulnerability. See Microsoft Knowledge Base Article 3144432 for more information.
The most severe of the vulnerabilities could allow remote code execution if a user opens a specially crafted document or visits a webpage that contains specially crafted embedded fonts. Please visit the following page for more details:https://technet.microsoft.com/library/security/MS16-039
· Vulnerability ID – MS16-039v3_INTL
· Vulnerability ID – MS16-039_INTL (Remove from global host)
· Vulnerability ID – MS16-039v2_INTL (Add superceded information by MS16-039v3_INTL)
· Vulnerability ID – MS15-128_INTL (Change replacment information from MS16-039v2_INTL to MS16-039v3_INTL)
New Patch Downloads
Where to Send Feedback
LANDESK Product Support
Copyright © 2016 LANDESK Software. All rights reserved. LANDESK is either a registered trademark or trademark of LANDESK Software, Ltd. or its affiliated entities in the United States and/or other countries. Other names or brands may be claimed as the property of others.
Information in this document is provided for information purposes only. The information presented here is subject to change without notice. This information is not warranted to be error-free, nor subject to any other warranties or conditions, whether expressed orally or implied in law, including any implied warranties and conditions of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. LANDESK disclaims any liability with respect to this document and LANDESK has no responsibility or liability for any third party products of any content contained on any site referenced herein. This document may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, for any purpose, without our prior written permission. For the most current product information, please visithttp://www.LANDESK.com.