The following error messages are resolved by installing the pre-requisite Microsoft utilities:
- This product needs the following module installed: Azure Active Directory Module for Windows Powershell
- This product needs the following module installed: Microsoft Online Services Sign-in Assistant
Find the instructions on how to configure the needed packages/components on this page. DO NOT use the Azure Active Directory v1 module link. See note below.
NOTE: Currently the Office 365 connector appears to be looking for version 1.0 of Azure Active Directory Module for Powershell. This version of the module can be found at: https://bposast.vo.msecnd.net/MSOPMW/9031.1/amd64/AdministrationConfig-en.msi
Version 1.0 can also be downloaded from Microsoft at the following link. The version is listed as 9031.1.
Follow the instructions in the sections: 'What do you need to know before you begin' and 'Step 1: Install required software'.
Once you have installed both Microsoft utilities, you will need to start the LANDESK(R) SAM Data Service.
Other possible errors in the Office 365 connector and resolutions:
- The credentials given do not work to logon to the Microsoft Office 365 Administrative Portal
- The username and password given are not authorized to gather the Office 365 usage data, this needs to be an administrative account.
- SAM Data Service unlicensed
- The SAM Data Service relies on an SLM license. You will need to have purchased licenses for SLM to unlock this feature.
- This product needs the following module installed: Windows Powershell v3.0
- You can find the Windows Management Framework 3.0 which includes Powershell v3.0 on this page: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=34595