Xtraction version 2018.0 was released on February 13, 2018.
How to obtain Xtraction 2018.0:
Download and documentation links for Xtractiion 2018.0 are available to customers with a current maintenance agreement using the link below:
- HTML5 replaces Flash infrastructure
- 140313 - Filters doesn't show live after you create one
- 125929 - Saving alert with http request field empty shows message with variable empty or unset
- 101001 - Creating/Editing multiple scheduled export tasks results in the last exported format being seen on all tasks in the UI
- 121701 - Data Source Records Containing Non-Standard English characters Do Not Display
- 90159 - Chinese characters not shown in dashboards
- 140076 - Have XtractionSettings clear extra comma's from settings.dat
- 102443 - Web.config missing after upgrade from 2016.2
- 79444 - Datamodels are missing localisation strings, and using other strings in their place
- 79557 - Marval MSM Authentication stopped working with 2016.x
- 79578 - Overwriting datamodel.dat not reflected in Xtraction Client
- 266886 - Report copy to clipboard button's link url does not work
- 274142 - Components do not show in the correct spots when exporting a dashboard with a template
- 86458 - Following upgrade to 2017.1 2 of the 3 interval types for alerts no longer work
- 99071 - Upgrading to 2017.1 from 15.1 in a non-standard install location results in failure
- 125418 - Xtraction appending usernames
- 94729 - Xtraction - Error ‘Variable xxxx not found’ when creating a data policy with a variable condition filter
- 135002 - Remove iPad app from App Store
- 130729 - Using special characters in database connection password results in error
- 81927 - ServiceNow - Last Column of Time Component does not report properly
- 80100 - If filter contains Chinese Characters, the filter does not work
- 80266 - Service Desk adapter Has Incorrect Logic Surrounding Incident Survey and Survey Views
- 103347 - 'Class Type Equals Incident' filter breaks the views when running against a non-English LDSD DB
Note: Installing Xtraction on a Domain Controller is not supported.
Note: Xtraction 2018 can be installed on the same server as Management Suite or Service Desk.
Note: We recommend installing 2018.0 on a dev server prior to completing an upgrade of an existing installation.