Xtraction version 2017.2 was released on August 3rd, 2017.
How to obtain Xtraction 2017.2:
Download and documentation links for Xtractiion 2017.2 are available to customers with a current maintenance agreement using the link below:
- Ability to export Dashboards into a template
- Ability to set the column width when exporting list components
- Ability to configure additional ADO.Net Connectors in the Settings application
- Ability to configure additional database support in the Settings application
- Ability to refresh Dashboards every 5 seconds
- Additional logging
- Automatic reloading of data models and settings.
- Initial Deployment of Workspaces UI
- Repeating column headers on all pages when exporting components with headers
- Fixed issues where upgrading to 2017.1 caused alerts to no longer function
Note: Installing Xtraction on a Domain Controller is not supported.
Note: Xtraction cannot be installed on the same server as Management Suite or Service Desk.