On occasions it may be necessary to restart your SDaaS application services.
The purpose of this article is to introduce the "ServiceStatusDisplayer" application which allows to do those tasks.
NOTE: It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure the only request these actions a time that is suitable with them.
The Application allows customers to:
- Stop the service(s)
- Start the service(s)
The application can be run from the shortcut on the users Terminal Server desktop.
If a shortcut to the application does not exist on users Terminal Server desktop, please request this by contacting Ivanti Support: https://support.ivanti.com/
The below image is an example of what will be presented from the application:
“Choose server” – this box specifies server to which you want to connect.
- Server “Application Server 1” contains inbound and outbound mail services.
- Server “Application Server 2” contains other services like Background, Knowledgebase, Data Import etc.
“Manual load” – loads the list of services or application pools
“Start” – starts chosen service
“Stop” – stops chosen service
“Check” – check service status
Requesting a service restart
To restart your application services, you need to load list of your services.
- Choose the relevant Application Server from “Choose Server” box and click “Manual Load” button.
- If its loaded successfully a message “LIST LOADED” will appear.
- Once loaded select the service you wish to stop and start from the drop down list.
- When you choose the service, under the list you can see information, if service is already stopped or not.
- In order to Start or Stop the service click “Start” or “Stop” button.
- Stopping and/or starting a service that is already started will cause an error. Please “Continue” if the error occurs.
- You cannot start or stop a service that is set to “Disabled”. Only the Ivanti Cloud Care Team administrators are able to change this currently.
- If you need a service status changed please request via standard support channels: https://support.ivanti.com/
NOTE: If the request fails, please contact Ivanti Support: https://support.ivanti.com/
Application Server Deployment