Object Reference Not Set To An Instance Of An Object
Invalid Column Name 'TargetAllUsers'
Can't select "All Tasks" or create a new scheduled task.
Missing 2 lines in the Datamart.XML after updating to SU3 or SU4.
Backup your original Datamart.XML and then add the following line to the end of the LD_TASK and LD_Task_Template Column section in the Datamart.xml:
<column name="TargetAllUsers" type="Int" null="No" default="1" />
Save the edited Datamart.xml and run CoreDbUtil.exe. Instructions below on how to run CoreDbUtil.exe
How do I use Coredbutil.exe?
Coredbutil.exe comes with the LANDesk Management Suite installation. It is located in the root folder \Program Files\Landesk\ManagementSuite. Before using DBRepair.exe complete the following:
1. Close all web consoles, remote consoles and the core console
2. Turn off the LANDesk Inventory Server service
3. Launch CoreDbUtil.exe. The heading bar should say Datamart.xml.
4. Choose Build Components and allow the utility to run. The amount of time varies from 5 to 15 mins.
5. Start the inventory service and relaunch the console.
6. You should now be able to create and view scheduled tasks.
Second Possibility: TargetAllUsers Column Name Missing From ld_task table
Close out of the Core Console.
In SQL Management Studio run the following command on the LDMS DB:
The last Column Name of the table should be TargetAllUsers:
If this column name is not present, backup the Database then run the following command against the LDMS DB:
alter table ld_task
add TargetAllUsers int not null default (1)
Check to ensure the column name has been added by running the original query:
Relaunch Core console and check operation of scheduled tasks.