LANDESK Security and Patch News
· (August 4, 2016) W10 Anniversary Update has been released by Microsoft. LANDESK has released patch content that will upgrade Windows 10 RTM or Windows 10 version 1511 to Windows 10 version 1607.
Due to the size of the Windows 10 AU/AE ISO files (2GB - 4GB) we recommend that customers copy the ISOs
to the LANDESK core.
- Copy the ISO package file of Windows 10 x86/x64
Enterprise/Pro/Education version 1607 to “C:\Program
Files\LANDesk\ManagementSuite\Ldlogon\Patch\” on the core. (Downloaded from MSDN.)
- Rename the ISO files to match the Unique filename in the appropriate vulnerability
- Run the vulnerability scan for the Windows 10 AE vulnerability definition.
- Create a repair task for detected clients.
When remediating, after 30 minutes, the client should reboot. Then the upgrade to
Windows 10 version 1607 will begin.
1. The repair task status will show “Done” after 30 minutes.
However, the upgrade is not finished, it has to wait for the client to reboot
and then finish upgrading.
· Vulnerability ID – W10V1607
· Vulnerability ID – N/A
New Patch Downloads
Where to Send Feedback
At LANDESK, we are constantly striving to improve our products and services and hope you find these changes reflective of our ongoing commitment to listen to you—our partners and customers—in providing the best possible solutions to meet your needs now and in the future. Please continue to provide feedback by contacting our local support organization.
LANDESK Product Support
Copyright © 2016 LANDESK Software. All rights reserved. LANDESK is either a registered trademark or trademark of LANDESK Software, Ltd. or its affiliated entities in the United States and/or other countries. Other names or brands may be claimed as the property of others.
Information in this document is provided for information purposes only. The information presented here is subject to change without notice. This information is not warranted to be error-free, nor subject to any other warranties or conditions, whether expressed orally or implied in law, including any implied warranties and conditions of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. LANDESK disclaims any liability with respect to this document and LANDESK has no responsibility or liability for any third party products of any content contained on any site referenced herein. This document may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, for any purpose, without our prior written permission. For the most current product information, please visit http://www.LANDESK.com.