Sometimes in help desk you can get what is known as a rogue call. This will appear in the work load list with a reference but no other details. When you try to open this call the error is "Key value not found".
For Sql Enterprise Manager
1) Make sure you have a full back up and that nobody is logged into the database.
2) Go into the SQL Enterprise Manager.
3) Expand down to your live database.
4) Click on the table icons.
5) Find the CALL_HDW, right mouse click on it and select Open table - Return all rows.
6) Click on the SQL button in the tool bar above the results and you will see the following statement:
select * from CALL_HDW
7) Adjust the statement to read:
select * from CALL_HDW where CALLID_HDW = 'Issue Call ID'
8) Please be aware call id's are held in the table as 20 character strings so you will need to put in the full call id. I.e. if the issue call id is 5082 you will need to type in '00000000000000005082'.
9) Click on the red exclamation mark to run the statement against the first Call ID
10) Run the same statement for the other issue Call IDs. I would assume that no records will be returned. If records are returned please do not continue and contact the Support Centre.
11) Close the window on the table and look for the CALASGN_HDW table.
12) Right mouse click on the table and select Open table - Return all rows.
13) Click on the SQL button.
14) Type in the following statement:
select * from CALASGN_HDW where CALLID_HDW = 'Issue Call ID'
15) Click on the red exclamation mark to run the statement against the first Call ID.
16) If records are returned please delete them.
17) Carry out the same steps for the other Call IDs.
18) Carry out steps 11- 17 for the GRPASGN_HDW table.
For Oracle databases:
See attached file
Help desk all versions