You are sent an email from the community stating :
New action item
You have been sent a new action item.
To view all outstanding actions go to
However when you click on the link you may be brought to the community homepage.
- You need to first be logged in for the link to work.
- Login to the community and then click the link above.
- Alternatively login and then click the @ symbol next to your profile picture to view your inbox.
- The most likely reason for the action item is that another community member has selected to "follow" you on the community. This means that they can be notified of your activity and you need to allow or reject that follow request. More details about how to follow content or people on the community can be found here: Following a place, a person, or a piece of content in the community (getting notification emails)
- When on your inbox select Filter - Notifications.
- You can then select Connection Updates and choose whether you want to allow the community member to follow you.