LANDESK Security and Patch News
· (September 30, 2016) Microsoft has released KB3195781 which is the Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1511.
This update includes improvements and fixes in the functionality of Windows 10 Version 1511.
Windows 10 updates are cumulative. Therefore, this package contains all previously released fixes.
If you have installed previous updates, only the new fixes that are contained in this package will be downloaded and installed to your computer. If you are installing a Windows 10 update for the first time, the package size for the x86 version is 524 MB and the package size for the x64 version is 987 MB.
Please visit the following page for more details: https://support2.microsoft.com/kb/3195781
· Vulnerability ID – 3195781_MSU
· Vulnerability ID – 3105211_MSU
· Vulnerability ID – 3116900_MSU
· Vulnerability ID – 3116908_MSU
· Vulnerability ID – 3118754_MSU
· Vulnerability ID – 3120677_MSU
· Vulnerability ID – 3124200_MSU
· Vulnerability ID – 3124262_MSU
· Vulnerability ID – 3124263_MSU
· Vulnerability ID – 3135173_MSU
· Vulnerability ID – 3140743_MSU
· Vulnerability ID – 3140768_MSU
· Vulnerability ID – 3147458_MSU
· Vulnerability ID – 3156421_MSU
· Vulnerability ID – 3163018_MSU
· Vulnerability ID – 3172985_MSU
· Vulnerability ID – 3176493_MSU
· Vulnerability ID – 3185614_MSU
(Added the replacement information.)
New Patch Downloads
Where to Send Feedback
At LANDESK, we are constantly striving to improve our products and services and hope you find these changes reflective of our ongoing commitment to listen to you—our partners and customers—in providing the best possible solutions to meet your needs now and in the future. Please continue to provide feedback by contacting our local support organization.
LANDESK Product Support
Copyright © 2016 LANDESK Software. All rights reserved. LANDESK is either a registered trademark or trademark of LANDESK Software, Ltd. or its affiliated entities in the United States and/or other countries. Other names or brands may be claimed as the property of others.
Information in this document is provided for information purposes only. The information presented here is subject to change without notice. This information is not warranted to be error-free, nor subject to any other warranties or conditions, whether expressed orally or implied in law, including any implied warranties and conditions of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. LANDESK disclaims any liability with respect to this document and LANDESK has no responsibility or liability for any third party products of any content contained on any site referenced herein. This document may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, for any purpose, without our prior written permission. For the most current product information, please visithttp://www.LANDESK.com.