When trying to post your cert from core to CSA, you get a message stating Failed to post the certificate to the CSA. Failed to save the CSA settings.
- Remove any self signed certificates from the CSA Manage LDMG Certificates.
- Reboot the CSA
- Stop LANDesk Gateway Service, Reset the CSA's Service and Admin account passwords on the CSA. Try to post again.
- Verify port 443 from core to CSA is open.
- Restart the Landesk management gateway service
- Check the .0 files in the ldlogon folder, make sure they have the proper CSA information and that they are also in the core shared files\keys folder.
- Check the connectivy policy being used.
- Verify the proper settings in the ...\ManagementSuite\ldlogon\AgentBehaviors\ClientConnectivityBehavior_<corename>_<version>.xml file
- Read program files\landesk\managementsuite\log\console.exe.log for more information on the failure to post the cert.
Note: When encountering this kind of issue, it may be a good idea to also review Unable to Update CSA Information in LDMS