Xtraction 2016.4 is available for customers and partners as of January 31, 2017
This quarterly release encompasses
- Upgraded Xport Utility
- Fixed issue so that a user with Enterprise Designer and Scheduler rights can update another user's scheduled items.
- Fixed Data Filter issue between the drill down and the component.
- Fixed issue where users cannot create a folder with Add folder menu option under My Folders.
- Fixed large font display issue.
- Download Xtraction - for new installations and upgrades of previous Xtraction versions
- Report Builder - for installing the Report Builder Windows application on workstation
- Data Model Editor - for installing the DME on workstations (instructions found in the attached Xtraction Upgrade Instructions document)
Xtraction 2016.4 Documents & Instructions:
Note: Installing Xtraction on a Domain Controller is not supported.
Note: Xtraction cannot be installed on the same server as Management Suite or Service Desk.