1. Get a PC, install java JDK and android SDK on it
Java JDK download link: Java SE Development Kit 8 - Downloads
Android SDK download link: Download Android Studio and SDK Tools | Android Studio
2. On Samsung device, go to Settings - General - About Device, click on Build number multiple times (normally it's 7 times), it will show Developer Options, select USB Debugging under Developer Options
3. Connect the Samsung device to the PC using USB, it will pop up a message Connected as a media device, click on the message, on the settings page select Connected as Media device (MTP).
After this change, you should be able to see the samsung device on your PC.
4. Find out the location of ...\android\android-sdk\platform-tools on the PC.
5. Open CMD window, type in the command below
please replace ...to the real path of ...\android\android-sdk\platform-tools in your environment
6. Run the command below it will show your samsung device
7. Run the command below
8. Typing in the command below
logcat -v time -f /sdcard/test1.log
/sdcard/test1.log it's suggested to plugin SD card on the device, and specify the path with real sdcard path.
9. Reproduce the issue
10. Once the issue replicated, press Ctrl + C to stop capturing the log, and press Ctrl +D to exit adb shell mode
11. Run command below to pull logs from device to PC:
adb pull /sdcard/test1.log
The log file will be shown under folder platform-tools
Before collecting logcat for second time, please remember to manually delete test1.log on device and PC.