How to auto launch Wavelink TE/ Industrial Browser on Startup without using the Enabler?
Telnet Client 7.x and newer
5250 / 3270 Emulation
IBMHOST/ VT Emulation
How to auto launch Wavelink TE/ Industrial Browser on Startup?
You need to place a shortcut within the startup directory and then within the emulation parameters use the Auto Connect Session feature. When using the Auto Connect session you can have only one host profile created. If more than one host profile it will ask which one you want to connect to.
Steps to complete:
- Use Windows Explorer to locate TelnetCE or file you want to add to the Start-up folder.
- Right-click the icon and select "Copy."
- Click "Start" and select "All Programs."
- Locate the "Start-up" folder in the All Programs list.
- Right-click and select "Open."
- Right-click inside the window that opens and select "Paste Shortcut." The program or file will now automatically open when you start up your computer.