Error displayed during Core Installation: "login failed in user 'sa'.Reason:Server is in single user mode. Only one administrator can connect at this time."
- Install MS SQL Server Management Studio and open the program
- Expand the object browser Databases and right click on the database named ulddb(this is default name)
- Right click the database name select Properties. Then Select the Options page.
- Scroll down to the State section and change the Restrict Access option from single to multiple (could also be called Multi_user).
- Once the change has been made click ok.