LANDESK Security and Patch News
· (November 3, 2016) Microsoft has released KB3118338 which is an update for Microsoft Office 2016.
This update fixes the following issue:
You can't create a profile by using proxy AutoDetect and a named proxy simultaneously in Outlook 2016 if AutoDetect fails.
Please visit the following page for more details: https://support2.microsoft.com/kb/3118338
· Vulnerability ID – 3118338_INTL
· Vulnerability ID – 3085540_INTL
· Vulnerability ID – 3114390_INTL
· Vulnerability ID – 3114535_INTL
· Vulnerability ID – 3115102_INTL
· Vulnerability ID – 3115282_INTL
· Vulnerability ID – 3115420_INTL
(Added the replacement information.)
New Patch Downloads
Where to Send Feedback
LANDESK Product Support
Copyright © 2016 LANDESK Software. All rights reserved. LANDESK is either a registered trademark or trademark of LANDESK Software, Ltd. or its affiliated entities in the United States and/or other countries. Other names or brands may be claimed as the property of others.