LANDESK Security and Patch News
(November 17, 2016) Microsoft has released a security update which resolves vulnerabilities in Microsoft Office that could allow remote code execution if a user opens a specially crafted Office file. To learn more about these vulnerabilities, see Microsoft Security Bulletin MS16-133. Microsoft Office 2016 for Mac includes versions of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint that are designed for the Mac. This update provides fixes for issues in the Office 2016 for Mac Suite that affect Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
· Vulnerability ID – OFFICE-2016-152816111501-Outlook
· Vulnerability ID – OFFICE-2016-152816111501-Excel
· Vulnerability ID – OFFICE-2016-152816111501-Word
· Vulnerability ID – OFFICE-2016-152816111501-PowerPoint
· Vulnerability ID – OFFICE-2016-152816111501-OneNote
· Vulnerability ID –OFFICE-2016-15270-OneNote
· Vulnerability ID –OFFICE-2016-15270-Word
· Vulnerability ID –OFFICE-2016-15270-PowerPoint
· Vulnerability ID –OFFICE-2016-15270-Excel
· Vulnerability ID –OFFICE-2016-15270-Outlook
New Patch Downloads
Where to Send Feedback
LANDESK Product Support
Copyright © 2016 LANDESK Software. All rights reserved. LANDESK is either a registered trademark or trademark of LANDESK Software, Ltd. or its affiliated entities in the United States and/or other countries. Other names or brands may be claimed as the property of others.
Information in this document is provided for information purposes only. The information presented here is subject to change without notice. This information is not warranted to be error-free, nor subject to any other warranties or conditions, whether expressed orally or implied in law, including any implied warranties and conditions of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. LANDESK disclaims any liability with respect to this document and LANDESK has no responsibility or liability for any third party products of any content contained on any site referenced herein. This document may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, for any purpose, without our prior written permission. For the most current product information, please visit http://www.landesk.com.