Velocity 1.2.1 and newer
- You are creating a banner and color scheme for your Velocity Project. You want to use the exact colors from the logo.
- Download a transparent logo (PNG) file
- Go to http://html-color-codes.info/colors-from-image/
- Upload the image
- Click on the color on your image to find the HTML color code
- Here is an example of finding the color from the wavelink logo:
- Open Velocity console
- Open TE Project
- Go to Settings > Themes and select the banner
- Click on the background color to see the drop down options and select advanced
- Paste the code that you find from the website into this location (below)
- This will allow you to match the background to the color of the icon / logo.
- You can also do this for font colors and other color sections within the console.