Note: The server must be on the same domain as what the certificate was issued for and you must adjust the firewall settings for the ports associated under domain
1) Place your certificate in the main Wavelink folder.
2) For versions below 6.2: Navigate to Tools>System Settings, then scroll down until you see HTTPS Configuration
For version 6.2 and above: Navigate to Profiles and select 'My Enterprise' and then on the right, double click your server profile. (i.e. Default Smart Device Server Profile). Press Edit and browse for your *.p12 file, then enter the Password and Confirm Password fields as well as your SDS public address..
3) Click Add and browse to your certificate clicking Open
4) Type your password and retype
5) Scroll back up and click Save
6) Perform a deployment