Situation: You've removed TermProxy via uninstall, you install again and the previous settings are present.
1) Open Add or Remove Programs
2) Double click on the Wavelink TermProxy instance to begin the uninstall process, and click Yes.
4) Click OK on the completion screen.
5) Check to make sure your TermProxy folder has been emptied. If not, please delete all files.
6) Navigate to C:\Windows\System32, locate the TermProxy.cfg file and delete it.
This will completely remove all configuration settings after uninstall and will allow for a true fresh install in the future.