To install LANDESK® agents on unmanaged devices, the scheduler service needs to be able to connect to devices with administrative permissions. The default account the scheduler service uses is Localsystem. If devices are in a domain, a domain administrator account must be specified on the Scheduler service.
- From the Core console, click Configure <- Services, and click the Scheduler tab.
- In the Scheduler tab, click Change Login
- Enter in the credentials for a domain service account.
- If you have Mac, Linux, or Windows computers that are not part of the domain, you can click the Add button, under Alternate Credentials, to add the appropriate administrative account credentials.
- Click OK twice.
- Restart the LANDESK Scheduler service when prompted.