1) Go to Tools>System Settings
2) Click generate under "Apple Device Enrollment Program" and download the certificate that it creates
3) Now that you have that certificate, Login to Apple DEP using 2 Factor Authentication
4) Navigate to Manage servers and create a new MDM server
5) Upload the certificate that we downloaded from Avalanche
6) Navigate to Manage Devices and add the serial numbers of the Apple DEP devices. Once the serial numbers are added, you will then need to Choose Action and assign the devices to a MDM server.
NOTE: In order to add a device to DEP, the device must be purchased through Apple and be company owned.
7) In Avalanche create an enrollment rule under the folder that you would like your DEP devices to automatically enroll to
8) Update the Enrollment Rule with the DEP certificate
9) Now you are ready to setup the new Apple DEP devices. Please be sure that the devices you are trying to enroll using DEP have their serial number in the Apple DEP account. Wipe the device and when powered on.