Service Desk 2016.4
A newly created dashboard was created and published to a specific Role/Group but we are not seeing that dashboard when the user logs into Workspaces
Even though the dashboard has been published, it still needs to be added as a link in the "Manage Menu" module.
Below are the steps to publish that Menu:
1. Open Workspaces and go to 'Administration' (the gear icon), 'Manage Dashboards', and then select the ellipses.
2. Publish the dashboard to the roles/groups as needed. In this example, I am publishing to the 'Asset Management' group.
3. With the dashboard published, we can now add the dashboard to the menu. Go to 'Administration' (the gear icon), 'Manage Menu', and select Add under the Workspaces menu that you want to add this dashboard to.
4. Select the previously published dashboard from that list, and select 'Save' at the bottom of that window.
5. Now that the dashboard has been added to the menu, log on to a user that falls into the group/role that you published to and verify that the dashboard is now in the list.