What does the Events Dispatcher do?
- Uploads events to the database
- Watches C:\Program Files\AppSense\Management Center\Server\Web Site\Deployment\Events for uploaded events via BITS from endpoints
- Monitors the below directories, keeping them in sync with the database.
- C:\Program Files\AppSense\Management Center\Server\Web Site\Deployment\Packages
- C:\Program Files\AppSense\Management Center\Server\Web Site\Downloads
- Adding new packages when added via the console or SCU. Re-adding them if deleted by mistake
- Open the Management Server Configuration Utility.
- Under Services please tick 'Generate Diagnostics Log' for the AppSense Events Dispatcher
- Restart the AppSense Events Dispatcher Service
- This generates: C:\Program Files\AppSense\Management Center\Server\Bin\EventsDispatcher.log
- Re-create the issue or Allow the issue to re-occur
- Please send the EventsDispatcher.log to us for analysis
- Stop the AppSense Events Dispatcher
- Uncheck the 'Enable Diagnostic logging' box
- Restart the AppSense Events Dispatcher