When attempting to configure the Environment Manager (EM) Policy Action 'Create ODBC Connection' there are no connections available/listed when browsing via the EM Console Policy Action
The data source has not been specified
- Add a new node under your preferred node/Trigger (i.e. logon)
- Select ODBC from the Actions Menu
- Select the option to create an ODBC connection.
- If there are no ‘current connections’ visible under this field,you will need to add an ODBC Data Source (via Administrative Tools)
- When this has been done you can proceed to 'Create ODBC connection' from the Environment Manager Console Actions Menu
- You should see the ODBC connection under ‘currentconnections’, click on ‘select’.
- The ODBC Data Pairs should have been pulled through from the machine in question where the ODBC Data Source was created.
- Click OK and the action is now complete and should be visible in your EM Configuration.