When attempting to delete the Connection Type from a Data connection in Console you might run into the following error:
The DELETE statement conflicted with the REFERENCE constraint 'fkey$md_query_atribute$at'. The conflict occurred in database 'x', table 'dbo.md_query_attribute', column 'md_attribute_type_guid'. The statement has been terminated.
With the 'x' replacing your Service Desk Database name.
Remove any queries and filters that are using your data connection.
- Log in to Console as SA on the server.
- Navigate to Designers, then to Query and Report Designer.
- In the "View by" section, click on the drop down menu, and select Module, and expand the System Queries folder and User Queries folder.
- Locate the name of your Data Connection/Connection Type, and expand that folder. Delete the contents of the folder.
- Check System Filters/User Filters as well to see if there are filters that are using your unwanted Data connection.