While trying to request a certificate through \Program Files (x86)\LANDesk\LDClient\BrokerConfig.exe, a LANDesk administrator may attempt to press the Test button only to have it return a blank "Failure" message.
The agent settings of the deployed agent configuration is pointing to a different CSA, or the IP address incorrect in the \Program Files (x86)\LANDesk\Shared Files\cbaroot\brokerconfig.xml
Redeploy a new agent configuration with the agent settings referring to the correct Cloud Service Appliance:
- Tools > Configuration > Client connectivity
- Double click the Client Connectivity setting that was deployed for the problem machine
- Click Cloud Services Appliance > Make sure "Enable Cloud Service Appliance (CSA) communication" is selected
- Make sure the proper CSA is in the right column under "Selected items."
- Select the "Connect using Cloud Services Appliance" if testing the problem computer while connected to the internal network.
- Click Save
- Redeploy the agent configuration to the problem machines
- Test requesting the certificate in \Program Files (x86)\LANDesk\LDClient\BrokerConfig.exe again on the client machine
A message showing "Success" should be the end result.