PXE boot fails at getting the BOOT.SDI file.
LANDESK PXE and LANDESK PXE MTFTP services will not stay running on the PXE representative.
CauseThe TFTP block size for the subnet is too big.
1. Open the Self-electing subnet services tool in the LANDESK Console.
2. Click on PXE service on the left side.
3. Right-click the subnet for the PXE representative and select the Service settings option.
4. In the PXE Settings window, change the TFTP block size to 1456 for ia32 and x64 then save it.
5. Reinstall the LANDESK Agent on the PXE representative.
6. If this resolves the issue, you can try higher settings for the block size to see what works on the subnet. The higher the block size the faster the client will download files from the PXE representative.