This document was created to cover various reasons why the agent won't communicate with the core server.
- Agent discovery is not working (agent status icons) - Agent Status Icons Suddenly Not Appearing in Console
- Firewall ports may be blocked - Ports used by LANDESK Management Suite - Full List
- Check that the following registry key exists on the core server:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SecurityProviders\SCHANNEL, Value name: ClientAuthTrustMode, Value type: REG_DWORD, Value data: 2
- Possibly related to database exceptions - 6 Overlooked Problems related to Database Exceptions
- Inventory is not processing your scans - 10 simple checks to Troubleshoot Inventory - Devices not updating, Duplicated or Missing Scans
- Inventory scans failing on client machines - Running Inventory Scan on a Client Machine Results in Error Message "The Inventory Server Did Not respond"
- Vulscan is failing to check in with the core server - About Vulscan and SSL Verification