This document is to be use as a reference guide for what files are required for Wavelink Smart Device Remote Control and provide links to the latest version of APKs/EXEs.
Currently Supply Chain formerly Wavelink has two Remote Control Products:
- Wavelink Remote Control 4.1 (this covers Rugged AIDC devices). AOD, Avalanche 6.0-6.1 supported Samsung Phones but no other Android Devices
- Smart Device Remote Control (this covers all Android Smart Devices and can control "Big Windows" (windows 10, etc). within 6.2 we have updated the remote control button to launch into the the Smart Device Remote Control Desktop Viewer.
All downloads will require you to have a login to wavelink.com:
|Desktop Viewer||188.8.131.52||Desktop Viewer|
|SQL Queries for cleanup Please Contact Support for assistance||Only for 0.5.1.7 Please contact support for questions|
|Zebra Streamer for ARM Devices||1.5.12||arm devices only|
|Zebra Platform Service for L-N||2.0.4||For L-N OS flavors|
|Zebra Platform Service for O+||2.0.4||For Oreo and newer Flavors|
|Zebra Streamer for x86 Devices||1.5.12||x86 devices only|
|Panasonic Streamer for x86 Devices||1.5.10||FZ-A2 Devices|
|Panasonic Streamer for ARM Devices||1.5.10|
|Panasonic Platform Service||2.0.4||For all Panasonic Devices|
|Honeywell Platform Service Honeywell Signed||2.0.4||D75e, CT50, EDA50, EDA70|
|Honeywell Platform Service Intermec Signed||2.0.4||CN51, Cx75|
|Honeywell Platform Service NextGen Signed||2.0.4||CT60, CN80|
|Honeywell Streamer for ARM Devices||1.5.10|
|Honeywell Streamer for x86 Devices||1.5.10|
|Datalogic Platform Service||2.0.4|
No platform service required for Samsung devices
|Desktop PC Remote Control||184.108.40.206||Desktop PC Remote Control|
The Gateway is the central server that allows for devices and desktop viewers to connect and authenticate. This file can use a local or external database. This must be reachable for any connection you want to establish.
Each device has three files that are associated to one another to allow for them to connect to the gateway. A json file that allows for auto connection (this should be optional). A platform service that is signed by the device manufacturer. Finally, the Streamer which is the frontend GUI that allow for connecting to the server.
It is important to ensure you use the device manufacturer files for the correct devices. if you mix these files up it can cause functionality issues.
The splashtop.streamer.json file is a text file that you must create it will need to look like this:
- \enterprise\usr\persist (For Zebra Device Only)
- \persist (For Non-Zebra Devices)
- \sdcard (For samsung)
- Manufacturer Specific Files:
- Platform Service APK - (Backend)
- completely different APK per vendor
- Panasonic for Panasonic
- Intermec for Intermec
- Honeywell for Honeywell
- Streamer APK - (Frontend)
- Two versions Zebra or non-zebra
The desktop client is the application that users will use to remote control to your android smart devices. This component will be integrated into Avalanche console in the near future.
RC Desktop Client