Shibboleth authentication works with Web Access. However, it fails with a '401 - Unauthorized' error when attempting to access Workspaces.
1) Navigate to C:\opt\shibboleth-sp\etc\shibboleth
2) Right-click and open attribute-map.xml with a text editor
3) Near the top, change the two id="eppn" lines to id="landesk_user" and save the file - Reference the screenshot below
4) Reset IIS
5) Restart the Shibboleth 2 Daemon (Default) service
6) If any web browsers are still open from prior testing, close them at this time
7) Relaunch a web browser of your choice and navigate to your Shibboleth BridgeIT framework
8) You should be presented with your Identity Provider Login page (screenshot below - I'm using the free online Shibboleth IdP at https://www.testshib.org)
9) Enter your credentials. If everything else is setup correctly, it should log you into Workspaces!
***Additional information on the configuration of Shibboleth authentication can be found here