Velocity Client 1.2.108 for Android.
How to change the width of the web application?
Please follow the steps below:
1. Create a new project in the Velocity Console on your PC.
2. Provide address to your host application, you can also define a Default Zoom Level.
3. Go to Settings->Resources and import the attached file (viewport-insert.txt) by clicking on Add button.
4. Locate your file on the PC and click Open.
5. Go to Scripts in your Velocity Console and Add a ‘Web – Insert’ script from the library and configure it like this:
6. Please use Web - Insert marked on the screenshot.
7. Click on the Link button under Scope and accept default scope as 'session'.
8.Save your project file by clicking on 'Save'.
9. Finally you can deploy your project file by clicking on 'Deploy'.
10. Upload your *.wldep file to com.wavelink.velocity folder on your device memory.
11. Run Velocity on your Android device to see the changes.